Start Truly Owning your NFTs
Protect your ETH based NFTs fully offline on your ZERO. Easily visualize your art collections on your LIQUID.
Why store NFTs offline?
As the Non-Fungible Token market grows in size and popularity, security becomes a larger issue. NFT crimes rose 667% in 2022 compared to the entirety of 2021.
Protect all your Web3 assets
In an age of uncertainty, volatility and evolution, digital assets' security and safety have never been more essential. We want to ensure the security of all your digital assets. That is why we are adding NFT support to your ZERO and LIQUID.
How to secure your NFTs offline
Protect your ETH based NFTs with ZERO & LIQUID
- Step 1Create your ETH accountIf you do not already have an ETH address on your ZERO, add the coin to your dashboard and choose an address where you will send your NFT.
- Step 2Sync your LIQUID appSync ZERO with your LIQUID mobile app via QR code. This way you will see your new address.
- Step 3Send your NFTSend your NFT from your hot wallet to your new ETH address.
- Step 4Visualize your NFTAnd you are done. Under the tab NFTs, you can visualize your art. Make sure your LIQUID is updated to v1.5.
- Your NFTs have never been so coldYou can now visualize, send and receive your NFTs on LIQUID.